We were lucky enough to be able to go the The Texas State Fair again this year. We had so much fun and we were so glad that Grammie was able to experience it for herself this year! Thanks for the fun time Grammie! :)
Us with Big Tex ;)
Grammie, Aubrie, Luke w/ Big Tex
Aubrie played a couple of carnival games... the fishing game... she won a creepy stuffed fish!
Catching fish.
Luke got in on the duck game. They both won hard rubber duckies.
Luke was OBSESSED with the strawberry shaved ice! It was really tasty.
Aubrie and Grammie took a ride on a train in the kiddie land.
Aubrie and daddy went on the carousel.
We watched.
Then it was time to go home... before we left I tasted the bread pudding w/out the sauce... it was so delicious! Oh and I can't forget we had cotton candy too! I think we all had a great time.
Funny story: Aaron and Aubrie waited in line for at least a half an hour to ride the Big Ferris Wheel (biggest in the country i think) and just as they had about five to ten minutes left Aubrie had to use the restroom! She was a teeny bit sad because she really wanted to go on it, but she was her sweet little self and just said "Oh I guess I will just have to go on it next time!"
No comments:
Post a Comment