Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Slacker

Yep... I'm a slacker.
This two kid thing sure has been keeping me busy.
I can't believe I didn't blog all of October.
We were busy all right.
I am going to play catch up so that I can rededicate myself to posting more frequently... and I know if I don't catch up right now I will just get overwhelmed with the holidays coming up...

So... here goes... a hodge podge of pictures...

Aubrie. Luke. Mannix. Noah.
They were watching a dump truck pour dirt in our driveway (for our grass)!!
 Aubrie can't get enough of her buddies. September 2, 2011
I know this just looks wrong that they are in bed, but they were watching a show on tv and playing with toys and it was too cute not to get a picture!
 Luke. 11 months.  September 10, 2011.
September 17, 2011.  Aubrie and Laney @ Laney's Birthday Party. So much fun. Painting a cardboard house provided hours of entertainment. It was awesome for everyone... even the onlookers.
 Luke and his daddy.
 My handsome boys.
 Aubrie and Noah.
 He loved the wagon.

 Luke and Slade.
Owen. Gavin. Aubrie. Noah. Laney.  About to get hosed down. Paint was everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment