Valentine's Day was a lot of fun!
Now that Aubrie is understanding holidays a little more, it is fun doing things to celebrate! This year Aaron and I decided that we wouldn't spend money on gifts for each other, and that we would just make elaborate cards for each other... it was a lot of fun. His card beat mine for creativity, but we had a lot of fun making them. I also decorated some pillows (since we were in desperate need of new pillows)!!
We made Valentine cupcakes for some of Aubrie's friends... she had so much fun putting on the sprinkles! I made her shirt, but didn't get to finish it... she liked it though! :)
... and of course picking out the one that she wanted! :)
When daddy came home from school he got out the presents and Aubrie was ecstatic!
Luke was pretty happy about it too!
Checking out his presents! Luke got a cute red shirt and a Cars bath book! He fell asleep about 5 minutes later!
This is her "cheese" smile lately. She usually says "cheese pizza" or "cupcakes" or pretty much whatever she is looking at. It is quite funny!
Opening her nail polish! She was spoiled and got 2 nail polishes, a cute rainbow outfit, a cupcake dry erase drawing board, and a play dough set with tools! The best part was a homemade pop-up card from daddy! :)
So excited.... and ready to paint!
My Valentines! I hope yours was sweet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment