
I guess I should start back at Christmas- the thought seems overwhelming... I will eventually get back to the present time.
Here goes... oh and this photo to the left was taken just before Valentines Day by a crappy photographer at Target- yep it was pretty horrible. That's what you get when you have no real income. Photos from a target- (not really trained)- photographer. I know that sounds mean, but you should see the others- I am surprised I actually ended up buying any of them. Luke's hair is pretty much buzzed now so he looks much different- but that's a story for another post! :)
Aubrie's School Christmas Party
Mrs. Russell
Mrs. Fish
One of the mom's almost always does face painting and it's always a hit with Aubrie. She got a snowman painted on her cheek at the Christmas party. They ate holly berry corn flake treats (rice krispie treats) and had hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows. They made snow globes and decorated picture frames and played games and we read stories. It was a great party!
Oh the Target pictures. Glad I got to see one of them for myself. ;)
ReplyDelete