Sunday, July 31, 2011

Father's Day

Our flight got in late Saturday night and we woke up early the next morning to celebrate the great daddy that we all love to pieces.  We made him a yummy breakfast and gave him a card that looked like a shirt and tie. Aubrie and Luke made cute fingerprint bugs inside of it. Aubrie did a great job coloring it, too. 
Trying to get a picture with all three of them looking at me was exhausting, then we realized the binky was still in Luke's mouth, so round 2 of pictures began and before I could get one of everyone looking we had to jet out the door to make it to church on time.
My sweet little family! 

After church, we spent the day with the Swapp's and ate a delicious dinner prepared by Aaron's sisters.  They did and amazing job! I wish I had taken pictures! Sorry girls! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment